Terason Clinical Specialist
Terason Ultrasound is a rapidly growing portable ultrasound company with a high tech novel technology in the ultrasound space. Our Sales Team is highly rewarded for driving our continued growth. As we continue to develop new technology and aggressively grow, we need top sales performers to assist us in taking away even more market share from our competitors. Working at Terason will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world Terason is a private company headquartered in the Boston area. Terason is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
Terason is a private company headquartered in the Boston area. Terason is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in an ultrasound clinical setting, hospital, lab or clinical site
- RDMS and/or RVT required
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience preferred
- Knowledge of the point-of-care ultrasound markets such as Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, MSK, Breast and Vascular
- Ultrasound knowledge/teaching experience a strong plus
- History of commercial clinical applications success
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork attributes in a smaller company atmosphere
- Readiness to work in fast-paced, multi-level, high-touch sales environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations with accounts
- Strong customer interface and training skills
- Experienced with project management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel 60% or more of the time
- Able to lift ultrasound systems and cases
- Self-motivated, high-energy with the ability to multi-task
- This position reports directly to the Clinical Manager.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Represent Terason in a highly professional manner