- Smart MarkTM improves accuracy of identifying needle tip for out-of-plane procedures
- Second-generation Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) reduces procedure time, improves accuracy, and decreases potential complications
- Grab-n-Go portability with advanced features and functionalities in under five pounds
- Smart GesturesTM reduce procedure time by providing intuitive and immediate response controls
- Anatomy-specific presets for enhanced image quality and precise needle guidance
- Reduce complication rate per the AVA
- Recommendations of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) establish ultrasound guidance as the current state-of-the-art for placement of CVADs
- Recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) establish ultrasound guidance as the current state-of-the-art for placement of CVADs
- Recommendations of the UK’s National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) establish ultrasound guidance as the current state-of-the-art for placement of CVADs
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for PICC Line.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.