- Fast boot-up time enabling procedures to start quickly
- Smart BracketTM easily mounts to stands, wall and ceiling for dependable accessibility
- Smart GesturesTM reduce procedure time
- Smart CaseTM for durability
- Smart MarkTM improves accuracy of identifying needle tip for out-of-plane procedures
- Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) is second-generation technology, providing better needle guidance at steeper angles without image degradation
- Easily identify nerves to avoid injury
- Minimize the risk associated with cannulation
- Eliminate unsuccessful attempts at procedures
- Visualize difficult anatomy due to different body habitus
- Improve overall accuracy
- Reduce HCP fatigue by allowing proper ergonomics
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T is available at The Andrews Institute Ambulatory Surgery Center in Gulf Breeze, FL for USRA preceptorship courses.
Learn more >>The uSmart 3200T is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Pete Beach, FL.
Learn more >>Contact us >> for additional educational resources for Anesthesia.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.