- Grab-n-Go portability with EMS Factory Presets
- Solid State Drive (SSD) and the latest technology provide quick boot-up time, image optimization and system stability
- Increase patient care quality by providing a dedicated machine to give you information during the most critical time
- Smart GesturesTM which make the system more intuitive and easy to use
- Small footprint in under five pounds with advanced features and functionalities
- uConnect® remote connectivity to provide vital information to emergency physicians
- Full diagnostic capabilities
- Triage patients more effectively with ultrasound for better patient care
- Decrease critical time to medical action by imaging with excellent IQ for definitive ascertainment of patient conditions
- Increase clinical confidence in surgical and trauma assessment with real-time POC ultrasound
- Sealed, flat surface for easy and thorough cleaning
- Full FAST exam labeling protocol and smart preset for conducting FAST exams
- Quick EF and cardiac function calculations for accurate and timely cardiac function assessment
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for EMS.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.