- Easy, accurate and fast Flow Volume Measurements
- Smart MarkTM improves accuracy of identifying needle tip for out-of-plane procedures
- Second-generation Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) reduces procedure time, improves accuracy, and decreases potential complications
- Grab-n-Go portability with advanced features and functionalities in under five pounds
- Smart GesturesTM reduce procedure time by providing intuitive and immediate response controls
- Anatomy-specific presets for enhanced image quality and precise needle guidance
- Use ultrasound for pre, during and post-surgical procedures for hemodynamic assessment
- Quickly and easily identify veins and arteries for surgery
- Easily rule out AV Fistulas, Pseudoaneurysms, AV Malformations, and Critical Stenoses
- Quickly confirm surgical approach and outcomes
- For identification of veins to be used in vein harvesting
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for Vascular.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.