- Complete educational solution with hands-on training, videos, courses and a dedicated educational website
- Second-generation Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV)
- uConnectTM remote capabilities
- Solid State Drive (SSD) and the latest technology provide quick boot-up time, image optimization and system stability
- Anatomy-specific presets for enhanced image quality for improved diagnostics and precise needle guidance
- Smart MarkTM improves accuracy of identifying needle tip for out-of-plane procedures
- Better image quality and tissue differentiation for better diagnostic confidence
- Dynamic real-time examination
- Extended, flexible field of view with TeraScape™
- Bilateral comparison views are easy for comparison of pathology
- Improve safety and confidence for injections, aspirations and biopsies
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnectTM capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Pete Beach, FL
Learn more >>The uSmart 3200T and t3200 are also available for hands-on workshops at many courses and meetings nationwide.
Learn more >>Contact us >> for additional educational resources for Musculoskeletal.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.