- Solid State Drive (SSD) and the latest technology provide quick boot-up time, image optimization and system stability
- Anatomy-specific presets to decrease exam time
- Flexible data management via wired and wireless connectivity in DICOM, jpeg, bmp, and avi formats
- Portability enables the system to be used quickly and easily throughout the hospital, clinic, or physician’s office
- Exam-specific customizable annotations
- Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) is second-generation technology to allow for better needle guidance at steeper angles without image degradation
- Provide accurate and specific information about the venous system that is critical before performing procedures
- Document important metrics such as reflux times and vein diameters
- Provides clear visualization for sclerotherapy and other venous procedures
- Confirm success of vein treatment therapy and rule out venous thrombosis
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for Phlebology.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.