- Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) improves needle visualization at steeper angles without image degradation
- Breast-specific presets for ultrasound guided breast biopsies, cyst aspirations, and fine needle aspirations
- Trapezoidal feature allows for a wider field-of-view
- Portability enables the system to be used quickly and easily throughout the hospital, clinic, or physician’s office
- Fine needle aspirations of lymph nodes or breast masses
- Vacuum-assist core biopsies and cyst aspirations
- Easy image integration into breast certification applications
- Evaluate the presence of blood flow within a mass using power Doppler imaging
- Localizations of masses in operating room prior to excision
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for breast.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.