- Fast boot-up time and quick access to live scan for emergency cases
- Surface area of device is easily cleaned and disinfected
- Enhanced Needle Visualization (ENV) is second-generation technology, providing better needle guidance
- Tuned presets decrease scan time and improve ease of use and accuracy
- Smart MarkTM improves accuracy of identifying needle tip for out-of-plane procedures
- Increase productivity, patient safety, and effectiveness by having an ultrasound unit dedicated to the ICU and CCU, thus reducing wait time of critical patients to be scanned
- Improve infection control by having a dedicated ultrasound system in ICU and CCU
- Identify and react to life-threatening conditions more rapidly by performing FAST and RUSH exams quickly
- Perform timely procedures like central line placement, pericardiocentesis, thoracentesis
- Identify endotracheal tube location quickly and easily
- Smart Training is available on all Terason systems. This can be done at your location when it’s convenient for you or remotely through our unique uConnect® capability. A dedicated team of clinical specialists and physicians thoroughly train on the system functionality. They can also customize the systems with user-specific features for streamlined workflow and optimized productivity.The uSmart 3200T NexGen is available for hands-on courses at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more >>Contact us >>
for additional educational resources for Critical Care.
Not all features are available on all products. Not all products are available in all countries.